saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Thursday, January 05, 2006

I love my sister

Well, I asked my dear sister what I should update on and she replied with a winning smile, "Title it "I love my sister" and then support your thesis statement." OK, that girl has been doing waaaaayyy too much school if she's using phrases like "thesis statement". Speaking of school, that's where I'm going on Saturday. I can't believe break is almost over but I suppose I'm ready to get back to Purdue.

It's been a fun break. My brain has been on vacation. I don't have homework at night so I can go do stuff. Every night. At least, that's what I thought. I then discovered that a) my car is still apart and my mom doesn't appreciate me using hers all the time, and b) I actually have a mother. Heh. So much for going out every night!

[At this point the post is interupted by visit to a friend's apartment, which was pretty cool by the way!, and a late night trip to Wal-Mart with the aforementioned much-loved sister...]

Tomorrow I am gonna go ride with Amber. I finally get to meet her new horse, Shoney!! And I finally get to ride again! It's been awhile. Well, seeing as Amber has this crazy idea of leaving at 6:30 in the morning (!!!!) I am going to get myself to bed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home