saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Friday, December 09, 2005

It is the end of an age...

I just finished my last class of the semester! It was a French oral exam. I had to talk about what movies we have seen, if we liked them, and what movie we want to see next, with two guys in my class in front of the professor. It didn't go terribly well. There were lots of pauses. On a happier note, I got a Starbucks peppermint mocha while we were studying! Yumm those things just make the day go better. And they make Sara hyper. Watch out world....

The snow is beautiful but it can be so dangerous...I've been watching cars sliding all over the place and I've almost slipped more times than I can remember. I have to admit if I ended up in a snow drift I would be laughing though! Back to the beautiful but dangerous thing...snow is not the only thing in this category. I think I am far more attracted than I should be to things that look good on the outside but hide the evil within. Something to think about I suppose.

I will be home in a week (after a portfolio review and three finals...plus one more art project due...)! And I will have a great time with all of you who live in Indy!!! Right?

4 Comments:

  • At 09 December, 2005 21:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey,
    By the way you forgot to write Allen back! Or did he stump you? :)

     
  • At 10 December, 2005 01:42 , Blogger Edwin Allen Henry said...

    Hehe - actually I was thinking the same thing as I read your post. That's not me tho (the anonymous person above).

    I just wanted to say that snow's not evil! :-) But seriously, I get what you're saying. I love snow tho. But anyways.

    God Bless you, especially in Finals! I'll be praying that they go well, and you're able to finish everything! How is/did your self-portrait finish out?
    -Edwin Allen

     
  • At 11 December, 2005 19:57 , Blogger SaraY said...

    I wrote back!! ("Anonymous"...is that you again, Brandon? Hiding behind your cloak of anonymity?)

    The self-portrait is not done. But it is going to be by tomorrow night!! :-) that's the plan at least.

     
  • At 11 December, 2005 20:16 , Blogger Charity said...

    Yes we should definitely do something over break! Do well in your finals! I will be praying for you. And yeah, the snow is beautiful...but sometimes a bit scary. Be careful!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home