saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Sunday, November 27, 2005

going home....or leaving home?

I'm packing to go back to school while my sister is complaining about my lack of updating. Therefore, I am now updating while surrounded by the clothes that remain unpacked and various homework assignments that were supposed to be completed over the weekend (forget that idea...)

It's been a good break :-). My aunt, uncle and cousin left this morning, and my grandparents are leaving tomorrow. At which time I will be sitting in class. OK, Sara, stop making yourself depressed. I love school, I really do, but sometimes when you are near the end of the semester it just seems to drag on and on... I have the strangest feeling no one is going to agree with me about loving school. Oh well!

So nothin much is going on...so why am I updating since y'alls will just be bored stiff?

I got two pairs of new shoes over break. I should take pictures and post them. Wouldn't that be cool? I could have shoes of the week or something. Although I really don't think that could compete with car of the week.

I am sure by now at least my male readers ARE bored stiff, which is a signal to stop the post and return to packing/trying to do some homework/looking for stuff I lost/etc.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home