saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Monday, October 17, 2005

two minute update

This update shall only take me two minutes because I have to study for my midterm tomorrow. It's in French. I am not particularly excited because I don't think I will be sufficiently prepared because I have spent every spare minute working on this project that is due 7:30 am on Wednesday.

This weekend I saw my sister without eight teeth that she had last time I saw her. We watched movies and talked and I did some work on my art project. We had a rockin' time. She didn't need much nursing, thank goodness. I feel bad for people when they are miserable, but I'm not good at taking care of them.

Bekah actually had a free weekend (a rare occurrance and I got to witness part of it!!) so we hung out and that was nice. Who knows when I will be able to see her again, she's just so busy. You really need to work on that, Bekah, and figure out some way to get up here more often.

This has been two minutes. Perhaps longer since I am slightly multitasking. There is a party in my room. It's cool. I love college when I don't hate it.

And I don't know what else to write...and I really need to go study French...but am I actually going to learn anything at this hour? Yes, I probably am and I should probably go study.

Things I would rather do than study French...
sleep
sleep
and yeah, sleep
(Can you tell I got up at 6 this morning?)
Oh crud I just remembered that there's a review for the oral part of the test. Phooey caphoodles. You peeps have a nice life and when this midterm is over I will join you in having a nice life.

~Sara

1 Comments:

  • At 19 October, 2005 16:52 , Blogger Tamara Rose said...

    heh! :) poor Sara! well i am sorry you have been so busy! My life isn't quite so busy but it is still busy and its kdia stressfully! i have been SOO tired this week! My eyes are shuting as i write this! Its crazy i donno y i guess its just becase i have school and we have to work on our house. A realitor is hear right now. Boy life can be hard some times. But don't worry you will get through today and then tomorow then a week will go past then a year then you will be out of collage, then you'll be married and have kids and then you will be old and wish you could go back to your collage years and ree live them! :) ok well that was kida wierd.
    I really like what you said about loving collage except for when you it. Thats great. Its really true also. ok well this is getting kida long so i am going to end it. hope you get back to having a nice calm life soon. and don't kill your self! I will miss you if you do. well hope you had fun at your party! :)
    bye

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home