saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Sunday, October 23, 2005

my life is so exciting, y'all are missing out

Well, I have heard from at least two people that I need to update so I guess perhaps I should. One person even said that I update as much as Kathryn (no offense) which I protested. OK, people, I do have a life. Right now it pretty much consists of homework and going to class, which is why I have not updated. Do you really want to hear about homework? I didn't think so.

Next weekend Ellie and Charity might come stay with me which would rock!!! I'll even try to clean a little for you gals!

Hum de dum, I really can not think of anything interesting to write about. Today I went to church and then I went to Brandon and Megan and Jolene's for lunch. Then I drew and drew and drew and right now I am updating. That is my exciting life. Yesterday I drew and drew and drew and did a study guide and discovered that the Starbucks in the Union closes at 2:30 on Saturday afternoons (????). Friday I went to class pretty much all day, because that's my busiest day, and had an oral exam in French. My partner was so nervous. It was hilarious because he knows way more French than I do. So I spent half an hour laughing at him which made him even more nervous. Then we went and did our thing in front of the prof and then my partner kept apologizing for messing up. He didn't mess up. We did fine. I mean, I don't know our grade yet, but I think it's gonna be at least a B. Then I came back to my lovely castle (if you saw my dorm you would know why I call it a castle) and had dinner with some gals in my hall and then we watched a bunch of movies and at midnight we went to a concert that my friend Kelly knows the drummer for.

So there you have it.

Questions of the post (meant to generate interesting, intelligent conversation, and of course, comments!):
Is Starbucks taking over the world?
And if so, is that a bad thing?
Also, is being slightly addicted to coffee bad for me? As in, I have a cup a day and that's it?

And now it is time to get ready for evening church. :-) After sitting in class all week sitting in church is quite refreshing. Which reminds me I need to start working out more.

That was just random thoughts....nothing special...but ya wanted an update so there you go.

7 Comments:

  • At 23 October, 2005 17:42 , Blogger David Pulliam said...

    Maybe you should make Ellie and Charity clean when they come up. lol I think Starbucks isn't taking over the world because they do not sell a necessary product. Yes, in theory they do, but in reality, they don't. Sure they're making a lot of money but so is Apple.

     
  • At 23 October, 2005 23:01 , Blogger SaraY said...

    Anonymous: You have come to the wrong place, buddy. But your comment was amusing so I'll leave it up there.
    David: Yeah I suppose I could live without Starbucks...actually I don't go there all that often. And if Ellie and Charity get mad when they find out their weekend activity, I'll just say it was your idea :-).

     
  • At 24 October, 2005 10:48 , Blogger David Pulliam said...

    Just blame it on me. Whatever.

     
  • At 24 October, 2005 17:16 , Blogger Ellie said...

    Of course it would be all David's fault. lol.

     
  • At 25 October, 2005 12:30 , Blogger Jessica said...

    Yeah, Starbucks is taking over the world, but it isn't really a bad thing. Being addicted to it isn't bad either unless you can't afford it.

     
  • At 30 October, 2005 04:07 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes, Starbucks is taking over the world. There is one in the middle of the forbidden city in China! Well except for Canada. Tim Hortons is really good (well some of their stuff anyway)! I hste Starbucks.

     
  • At 30 October, 2005 04:08 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oops, hit the wrong key. Hste is supposed to be hate!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home