saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

tomorrow is gonna rock my socks

Tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day. For starters, I only have two classes on Wednesdays. Granted, they are both two whole hours long (not power hours) and the first one starts at 7:30 am, but one of them is drawing and that class is fun and the other one I have a project due in, which means we will be discussing/critiquing/poking fun at each other's art instead of working on stuff (don't ever try to cut mats with Xacto knives before eight a.m.). Which brings me to my other piece of news as to why tomorrow will be great....

IT'S BEFORE MIDNIGHT AND MY PROJECT IS ACTUALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!! Yes, completely done. Name in ink, mats with tracing paper overlay, pencils lines erased, DONE. Usually I end up doing at least some of those things in class right before I hand them in. Not tomorrow!

So, then I'm done with class at 1:30 so I will do homework for the rest of the afternoon and catch up on some reading, and then Ross and Josh and I are going to Indy for CYA! This is the first time I've been able to go with them because usually I have my Nav's Bible study on Wednesday nights. So, yes, it shall be a great day. And the sooner I get to sleep, the sooner it will begin, so good night. I hope you all have terrific Wednesdays as well!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home