saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Friday, February 11, 2005

funny

I cracked up when I read this in the paper! This is the column that replaced "Ann Landers". I don't read it that often, but the headline for this one caught my eye:

Dear Annie: I am a 35-year-old woman with four children, an advanced degree and no serious health problems, but I have compulsively and secretly been eating crayons for months. I don't mean chewing on a crayon here and there. I mean eating an entire 64-count box, and doing it several times a week. I can't stop, and I don't know why I'm doing this.

I am too embarrassed to tell my doctor, because I know he'll think I am crazy. The box says the crayons are non-toxic, but I'm really eating a lot of them. And this is a really dumb question, but are they fattening? Why am I doing this? Am I crazy? Please help.

-- Crayon Freak


I don't even know if it's real, because I've heard that Harvard students used to have contests to see who could get in "Ann Landers" first. Anyone wanna have a contest to see who can get in "Dear Annie" first? Obviously, you don't have to be very believable...

Well, see you all later and I hope this made you laugh!

~Sara

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home