saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

4:30 pm - 3:00 am

Getting out of French class early
Yessss!!
Riding home in the rain
Brrrr
Bekah seeing Shingle Paradise for the first time
Aren't we cute?
Putting away groceries
They bought pears!
Half-vegetarian lasagna
Guess which half I ate?
Half of a movie with Morgan Freeman in in
There's a reason it was only half...
Ten minutes of a movie in Swedish
There's a reallllly good reason it was only ten minutes...
A whole movie about museum artifacts
You might have heard of Indiana Jones?
Driving, yes, driving home
Hey! It was raining!
Drinking tea
With honey
Watching what can only be categorized as a chick flick
And what's the matter with that?
Talking on the couch of love til rather late
What can I say...I'm a girl

And how was your Friday night?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home