saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

sunshine

I am glad I got out of bed today. It did take half an hour from when my alarm went off, but I'm still really glad I did. I'm glad it was sunshiny at 7:30 this morning. I'm glad I worked out for the first time in way too long. I'm glad it was so beautiful that I ran around Tark and Wiley just for the fun of it when I got done working out. I'm glad I didn't have class until 10:30 and I'm glad I understood 100% of Chem lecture. I'm glad I studied hard enough for my French vocab quiz. I'm glad spring break is really soon and I am gonna have loads of fun even if all I do is go to Goodwill with my sister.

There's stuff I'm not glad about, too, but life is better if you focus on the happy things.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home