saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

still alive

I realize my blog is sadly in need of a revitalization movement. I have probably lost all my readers except those who put me on their Google Readers, but perhaps I can gain them back by posting witty, insightful nuggets of information.

If only I had time to conjure up some witty, insightful nuggets of information.

But alas, I have a test in an hour and three (yes, you read that right) tomorrow.

I did see the Amazing Ross Cerbus today, though. He was walking along Grant Street lost in his amazing thoughts, holding a can of Mountain Dew, when Emily and I passed him coming home from WIT. We gave him a ride to campus, where I am sure he will astound his classmates with his brilliance.

Perhaps I should go study.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home