saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

speling errers

I'm not very used to getting my spelling corrected on papers I turn in. I definitely identified with number one on the Top Ten Ways to Tell You're a Liberal Arts Student list: the first thing you notice when you get a letter from your significant other is the grammar mistakes. Kara and I had a laugh over that one, not only because it's funny, but also because for us, it's so true (sorry, guys!).

Anyway, today I got a paper back that had a spelling correction, and after I'd used spell checker, too. Yup. My TA corrected the spelling of my name. Apparently, "Elisabet" is supposed to have an "h" on the end of it. Needless, to say, we had a chat and she apologized. I still find it amusing though. What kind of person doesn't know how to spell their own name? I think I just left that wide open for jabs at communication majors...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home