saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Certificate of Death
(kind of like a certificate of marriage, only not)

This is to certify that this ______blog_____ is hereby declared dead, void and null for all practical and otherwise purposes, by the authority and highly esteemed willpower of ____Dr. S. E. Young, M.D.____ from this ___thirteenth__ day of ___May____, in the year of our Lord ___2006___.


Don't worry. I am not going to give up blogging, although it certainly feels like I have! It is very strange to not waste hours each day IMing people and updating my blog and prowling the blogosphere for posts from my friends...I have to find other things to spend hours doing. Lol.

So, I shall randomly update...don't abandon me forever!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 13 May, 2006 21:41 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    don't slack sara. we love your posts.

     
  • At 14 May, 2006 01:11 , Blogger David Pulliam said...

    Scared me for a second. lol, Keep updating. I'll keep reading, though comments aren't always there. :)

     
  • At 14 May, 2006 14:45 , Blogger Jeremiah said...

    *cries* How sad...

    Well, strike some life into it every now and then.

     
  • At 15 May, 2006 05:09 , Blogger Charity said...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! (a couple days late)

     
  • At 15 May, 2006 22:14 , Blogger Amy Thorne said...

    Hooray. I support your brain. Decisions are usually good. We will keep coming at random times to "encourage" you on. Have a happy life.

     
  • At 16 May, 2006 15:17 , Blogger SaraY said...

    Anonymous: me likes you...or at least your opinion on the awesomeness of my blog!

    David: I just didn't want people thinking this blog was going to keep living the way it has been...because it is getting some drastic cutting back

    Jeremiah: It's so sad to see grown boys cry...

    Charity: Thank you!! I miss you guys!

    Liz: :) Bloomington: two weeks!! Woooohooo!

    Jamey: Obviously one doctorate is not enough for me...I need several

    Amy: come visit me. My happy life would be even happier then.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home