saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Saturday, March 18, 2006

one thing

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit." Matthew 28:19

"But the Lord answered and said to her, 'Martha, Martha, you are so worried and bothered about so many things; but only a few things are really necessary, really only one..." Luke 10:41-42a

"One thing have I have asked from the Lord that I shall seek; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to meditate in His temples." Psalm 27:4

So these are random verses that came into my life today and yesterday and somehow, in my head, they all fit together very nicely to show me what the focus of my life should be. And there are many more in the Scriptures that match very well.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home