saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Friday, March 24, 2006

does this count....

I don't know if this counts as Thursday, because technically it's Friday I suppose. I've been looking at lots of art. I think I am getting some of it down, which is good considering the test is in about nine and a half hours.

Looking at someone else's art can be so inspiring. I can't even hope to be able to ever do what some of these artists have, but it still makes me feel like drawing or something. I love that "inspired" feeling. Really gorgeous sunny days make me feel like that too. And that's the best artist of all--God!

I shall post again when the test is over.

3 Comments:

  • At 24 March, 2006 01:11 , Blogger Nathan said...

    Did you hear the news? Yeah, Thursday ran 3 minutes over into Friday. It's weird - scientists are trying to figure it out...

    Yeah, this looks like a Thursday post to me.

     
  • At 24 March, 2006 13:50 , Blogger Ellie said...

    Wow, wouldn't that make all our time all screwed up if one day accidently ran 3 minutes over into the next?

     
  • At 26 March, 2006 03:55 , Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

    I love sunny days! I love looking at Gods creation!!! It is BEAUTIFUL!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home