saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

art and numbers

My life is back to the busy hum of schoolwork and activities. Today one of my articles made the front page (after a mad scramble to make the deadline last night), so that was nice. In the spare time that I don't have I have recently developed a fondness for Soduko puzzles. I wondered why so many people are addicted to them, and I guess I'm finding out.

I have a test on Friday in Art History which means I'm spending an unusually high amount of time looking up things like these...



Beautiful or hideously gaudy? You decide.

Well I was going to add some more art, but Blogger decided it wasn't happy with me for some reason. I'll let you imagine the paintings of Flemish peasant life, amazingly lifelike statues, and I will definitely let you imagine the nude goddesses since I wasn't planning on posting them anyway!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home